View My Stats

Tuesday 28 February 2006

A brand new start


Hoorah! First day back at uni today of my last year everrrrrrrrrrrr! EVER!

Have had a somewhat weird few weeks. Took my Koko to Bribie Island the weekend of the 18th or whatever date it was. Think he massively hated it. Did the whole beach thing, he swam for 1 minute, went to the RSL for lunch as I've never been before - he was embarrassed! lol Poor baby.

At least he pretended to have fun, bless his soul.

I've been stressed with graduating, finding a job and all the sorta stuff. Need to move myself out quick smart too. We all get to a stage where we no longer belong with our parents and that's where I'm at right now.

I've set myself a lot of goals too.

  1. Go to all classes.
  2. Do my readings
  3. Do tute Qs
  4. Exercise, pilates, swim etc
  5. Get enough sleep
  6. Pay off my debt
  7. Save money
  8. Get cracking with graduate positions
  9. Maintain a great rship & friends
  10. Take care of myself
  11. Be NICE! no bitchy comments

Now I'm off to uni! x

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:21 pm

    I am actually grateful to the owner of this web site who has shared this enormous piece of writing at here.
    My weblog Special Effects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:06 pm

    Hello, i think that i saw you visited my blog thus i came to “return the favor”.

    I am attempting to find things to improve my site!I suppose its ok to
    use some of your ideas!!
    Also visit my blog post :: click through the up coming webpage

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.