View My Stats

Monday 19 July 2010

Sydney bound...

Sydney is one of my favourite cities in the world and I often kick myself for not moving there when I decided to leave Brisbane.  I like to go every chance I get.  But I haven't been since October last year, when I went for a friends wedding and it rained the WHOLE weekend.

Now Sydney readers, throw eating options at me - breakfast, lunch and dinner!


The view from our room at Intercontinental.  Told you it rained all weekend.


The pool at Icebergs.  Bondi is amazing when the weather is sunny, which it wasn't on that Saturday morning.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh..Sydney! One of the most beautiful cities I have ever visited. I will be back sometime in the not so far future, for certain!

    Btw, in Croatia I visited Dubrovnik, Korcula, Hvar and Split. What a beautiful coastline to grow up on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I love Sydney tooo...
    And i walked there many years ago...
    God i want to go back someday :)
    Thanks for sharing:)

    SP

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.