View My Stats

Wednesday 18 August 2010

A look for less...

I've been wanting to add a basic cotton t shirt dress in grey to my summer wardrobe staples... Something for warm Saturday mornings and holiday dressing (yes I am intending on taking a long break in January).  Bliss.

The one I want?  It's from Bassike of course.  And of course it's AUD160.  For a cotton t shirt dress?  Yes.



But credit where credit's due.  It is pretty amazing.  Cut amazing with draping in all the right places.  Bassike make fantastic quality basics.  Well worth the investment.  But with so many other things calling my name for summer, I had to settle for this Vanessa Bruno cotton dress for a grand total of £22.34 thanks to our friends at The Outnet.  It's cotton and it's grey. And French!


Make do, make do!

4 comments:

  1. i'd settle too, it's cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I was looking at the stuff on Outnet this morning-great Isabel Marant and Vanessa Bruno stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make do indeed (: I love a slouchy sweater to wear off the shoulder. That can pass as a dress (;

    bises, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually like the simplicity of the Vanessa Bruno option.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.