View My Stats

Monday 18 October 2010

Salad Monday

While making my way home this evening, inappropriately dressed for how cold it was upon my return to Melbourne, I made a quick stop over at the grocery store.  As evidenced by my previous post, the weekend was very gluttonous with many desserts consumed! (and I didn't even post a photo of mum's birthday cake)


I am a big believer in the blood type diet (I'm not into diets in the weight loss sense of the word, but a way of life).  My blood type calls for a near vegetarian diet (and I swear when I follow it, even loosely, I feel a million dollars).  With unpacking, washing and catching up on emails ahead of me tonight, salad was on the menu for dinner - a rocket, pear and feta salad.  Two minutes to make and one of my favourites.  Sometimes I use vinegar or some lemon with the olive oil for a bit of bite..






5 comments:

  1. I'm a vegetarian. But I don't follow the blood type diet - I'm B+ and I think I'm supposed to eat meat! But I can't, I love animals too much :(

    That salad looks yummy!

    Leia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of the blood type diet! I don't even know if I know what bloodtype I am? Hmmm..that can't be good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blood type diets are great, they really work. I recently visited my cousin in Germany, both her and her husband were on the blood type diet. She lost 10 kilos, he lost 18!!! And they felt great along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel very sluggish when I eat meat, especially pork. And considering my blood type is the one most likely to catch cancer, diabities etc I better watch out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yum yum! i love pear in my dishes! i've never heard of a blood-type diet . . . i'm going to look it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.