View My Stats

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Postcards from paradise...

With only 17 sleeps until my trip (and me being very close to deciding to leave my phone and macbook behind in order to have a proper break) I thought of no better way to keep connected with my blogging friends than via postcards.

If you'd like a postcard from one, or many, of the places I will be visiting during my month long trip, drop me an email with your address and expect things in the mail in the new year!  It's very rare to get anything in the mail these days, apart from bills, so join in the fun!



sheworeitwell.blog@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:03 pm

    Oh yaayayayayaya i will email you my address though. I'm scared of cray cray peeps on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    What a great idea, and I would love something in the mail:)

    I will e-mail you my adress:)
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, yes, yes!! I do want one!! and you have my address :)

    So excited for your trip and only wish I could sneak in a day or two with you.

    xo,
    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...how cool! Yes please, I'd love to get a postcard from overseas. E-mail coming!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.