View My Stats

Sunday 12 December 2010

Vegan delights...

With Christmas lent well and truly underway, I am feeling fantastic.  No animal product consumption agrees with me and I'm waking up in the morning without an alarm clock.  My favourites to cook and eat...


Vegetable relish.. Brown an onion and some garlic in vegetable oil and add finely diced capsicum, tomato, eggplant, mushroom.. anything you like and reduce it with some salk, pepper, vegeta and paprika on medium heat for around 20 minutes.  Served hot with mash potato or rice...  I virtually eat variations of it daily!







Corn bread.  2 cups polenta, 1 cup plain flour, 1 teaspoon baking powder  Combined with 2 cups of soy milk and 1/3 cup vegetable oil.  I like to add a teaspoon of tea and 3 table spoons of sugar.


1 comment:

  1. Ooo, the vegetable redish looks really good. I think I over eat chicken these days, so I'm looking for some nice veggie meals.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.