View My Stats

Friday 10 December 2010

A well-cultivated mind is, so to speak, made up of all the minds of preceding ages; it is only one single mind which has been educated during all this time. - Bernard de Bovier de Fontenelle

Continuing on from my previous post, here aresome more things that I am loving at the moment.  Thing that are inspiring me and things that I am looking forward to.

Cold mangoes



Drinks at the Rock Bar at sunset at Ayana Resort in Bali


Mac Prep+Prime


Updating my Moleskine with 2011 events (HELLO PARIS!)

Fresh flowers in short vases


Wearing whites and creams all summer long!


HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE! xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hi - this is such a breath of summer - it's wonderful as summer seems an awfully long time away for me! Love the empty notebook - such opportunity! Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:50 am

    Hi,

    Thanks for sharing this link - but unfortunately it seems to be down? Does anybody here at sheworeitwell.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


    Cheers,
    John

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just had my cold mango fix. Yummm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:44 pm

    Thanks a lot for sharing this with all of us you
    really understand what you are speaking about!
    Bookmarked. Kindly also talk over with my web site =). We can have a hyperlink alternate arrangement among us

    My blog :: How Much Should I Weigh For My Age

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.