View My Stats

Monday 5 December 2011

Dressing for winter in summer...

I'd like to take this opportunity to voice my disgust at the weather.  Summer started 5 days ago and I've had the heater on every night. I packed away the sweaters and pulled out the summer dresses... prematurely it seems.

Yesterday I dragged myself into the city department stores for pick up some decorations for Christmas and try and get into the spirit.  I even put on Michael Buble's Christmas album tonight (which is incredible by the way).

What has everyone got planned for Christmas this year? Are you all more organised than me?

Zara scarf, Zara jacket, Chanel brooch, Vila dress, Sambag flats






3 comments:

  1. Your jacket is absolutely divine, very classy and elegant <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. -i love your outfit
    -i have leg envy
    -i do not have a single christmas item out
    -3 gifts down, many more to go. eep!
    -what's your inseam? i think those c/e jeans have a 32 inch inseam...they're longer on me and i'm 5'3''. i can double check length if you like--they're pretty awesome.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute look. That scarf is fabulous.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.