View My Stats

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Denim Dilemma

The last pair of jeans that I bought were my beloved J Brand ink blue skinny denims in March 2009 in New York!  The only pair of jeans I have.  My jeans have to have at least a 32"+ inseam, which eliminates most pairs and I'm also in between sizes making it very difficult.

ShopBop currently has a tempting 20% off discount code (INTHEFAMILY20) so I'm on the verge of adding a new pair, but help me decide on a pair, please!  And you're not allowed to say all three..










5 comments:

  1. Love the black current elliott jeans - you've made me want some now !
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The waxed ones for sure!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the waxed ones but are they practical if they are going to be basically your only jeans? I say the third ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:32 pm

    I love the waxed ones but agree with Jane in that if they will be your every day ones maybe not quite so versatile. They would be a fantastic second pair though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Current/Elliot ones would be the best! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.