View My Stats

Monday 11 June 2012

“Are these things really better than the things I already have? Or am I just trained to be dissatisfied with what I have now?” ― Chuck Palahniuk

I have been in a complete tail spin this weekend looking at fixtures for our bathroom renovation.  I want something sleek that will maximise the tiny space (the bathroom is literally 2.3m x 1.8m).  I also want cosy.  I think I've settled on an amazing Villeroy & Boch basin and a set of really cool towel racks, but everything else is a mystery.   Why do I need to have 200 tiles to choose from?  



So of course instead of browsing for shower heads, I'm now looking at summer dresses.  At least I know what I want when it comes to dresses and summer.  Even if the city was covered in a thick haze of fog this morning and the temperature didn't reach double digits.  Logic never prevails in my parts.






2 comments:

  1. Yes that is the question :)

    I am so in love with your blog...
    hello from a sunny Oslo:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay that quote up top? Um, I have been asking myself that very question for a couple months. Amazing how it's helped me purge, purchase less, and enjoy what I have.

    Good luck with those tiles...it's a tile jungle out there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.