View My Stats

Monday 3 November 2014

Dry body brushing


I have oily, yet at the same time horribly dry skin. It's often a fine line between the two. Neglecting one problem makes the other worse. Kiehl's Creme de Corps is an expensive necessity for the dryness (yes I've tried every alternative and they have all failed) and recently I've become obsessed with dry body brushing. Not only does it remove all the visible (and invisible) dry skin but it allows my moisturiser to absorb deeper and I swear it helps with lumps and bumps. I should have jumped on the bandwagon much sooner. The Mio brush fits perfectly in the hand and when I'm organised enough to have a proper morning shower I notice how much more awake I feel as it tingles and boosts circulation.  Highly recommended in any bathroom.


2 comments:

  1. I keep trying to get into the habit but I forget or run out of time. I'm hoping it will help with lumps and bumps as well as circulation, I've only read/heard good things. Do you manage it twice a day or just in the evening?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh sounds good might have to give this a try x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.